THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE RECYCLABLE AND WILL BE ACCEPTED UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED:
Computers, Laptops, Monitors, & Televisions
- Hazardous E-WASTE pertains to these items ONLY
All other electronic devices and accessories are nonhazardous and should be disposed of in regular garbage or with the Township Non-Recycling permit.
- Newspapers, Paper, Magazines, Catalogs, Junk Mail, Phone Books & Shredded Paper
Please bundle tightly with strong string
- Cardboard & Brown Paper Bags
Cardboard doesn’t need to be broken down-WILL BE CRUSHED
- Plastic Bottles & Glass Containers
- Tins Cans
- Aluminum Cans
- Metal Items
Steel, Tin, Aluminum, Appliances
Note: Freon (refrigerant) must be removed from appliances. Propane Tanks must have the valve removed (Empty).
No drums of any type, No antifreeze or other additives
Car $5.00/tire Truck $7.00/tire
No tires on rims, no mud, no tractor tires
- Leaves – Drop off from October 1st through December 18th
Clothing boxes are available
- Christmas Trees – Residents Only! REMOVE ALL TINSEL & DECORATIONS FROM TREES FOR RECYCLING. If the tree meets requirements listed above, it will be accepted without the use of your Non-Recycling permit cost
Thank you to all Township residents for your continued cooperation and support.